Miami-Dade Chapter Meeting – May
Monthly meetings attended by members, a moderator and a guest speaker provide a powerful forum in which lawyers can exchange what is working, what is not, strategies and ideas in a confidential environment with a dedicated group of other legal industry peers whose only agenda is to help each other outperform.
Details for May meeting:
Happy Lawyer, Happy Clients:
The 3 Steps to Building A Thriving Legal Practice by Mastering Your Emotional Intelligence, Learning to Communicate Dynamically and Creating Successful Relationships As A Lawyer
Building and growing a successful legal practice does not only depend on the legal expertise of the attorney. To a large degree the success of any lawyer’s practice depends on how well he or she can create, nurture and maintain successful relationships with clients, adversaries, witnesses, etc. Thus, mastering the human relation skills is of utmost importance to any lawyer who desires to enjoy a thriving practice, with many happy clients, while promoting thoughtfulness and courtesy in the legal profession.
In this 1-hour seminar you will:
- Discover the importance of Emotional Intelligence, how it pre-determines your chances for professional success and your personal happiness, and what you can do to master it.
- Learn about the power of the Self-Concept Conditioning Process and how it affects the choices you make in life, consciously or subconsciously.
- Get the secrets for becoming a Dynamic Communicator so you can:
- handle any conversation, no matter how difficult or controversial;
- build authentic and mutually supportive relationships with your colleagues, clients and family/friends;
- influence others through motivation and inspiration to support your position and further your goals;
- create and nurture an effective team, thereby increasing productivity; and
- align your verbal, non-verbal and written communications to ensure you are perceived by others exactly how you want to be seen
The seminar includes a workbook with interactive exercises that will deepen your understanding of the material provided and help you get the most out of the seminar.
About the Presenter:
Yuliya LaRoe is a practicing attorney and the founder of Happy Transitions – Professional Life & Career Coaching for the Legal Industry, a coaching practice devoted to helping lawyers, in-house counsel, and others in the legal industry thrive personally and professionally. Yuliya graduated from USC Law School and has spent over 10 years practicing business litigation and international law in Los Angeles, CA. She currently serves as a Special Counsel in the International Labor & Employment practice group at Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Yuliya is a Certified Professional Coach, a certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner, and a graduate of the preeminent professional coaching certification program, accredited by the International Coaching Federation, at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (www.iPECcoaching.com). Having dedicated several years of her life to studying the art of balanced and happy living, she developed a unique and powerful process that helps her clients create the lives that they love, while taking into account the challenges of the legal profession.
Yuliya works with people all over the country, by phone or Skype, so there is no travel time and geography is not a concern. She offers private one-on-one coaching, group programs, and live and online workshops and seminars. For more information, free powerful tools and techniques, and useful tips and expert advice, please go to www.Happy-Transitions.com.
* Yuliya is admitted to practice law in the State of California and the Russian Federation.
Plan on attending this event? Please RSVP: